Green Eyed Devils

Green Eyed Devils episode 27

Green Eyed Devils
Chapter 27
IMOGENE
DAY 6
I hurled my backpack over my shoulder and bounced it as I shoved my textbooks into my locker sluggishly. I sighed and leaned on the door, his bright smile glowing at me. I really missed him, he was my best friend and I had and still had a solid crush on him because he was the only one who really understood me. He was always there, a wise lad for his age. He never talked much, was always quiet but whenever he did speak, it was like three versions of wise saying and proverbs were buries in,side his brain.
‘Imogene,’ I rolled mg eyes and turned around to the annoying pest. ‘What are you doing staring into your locker? This old thing again?….’ He tried to remove the picture but I grabbed his wrist and bent his hand. ‘Sorry, sorry, I was joking!’ I pushed him away and shut my locker. ‘Geez girl,’ he gro-ned flexing his muscles. ‘Why are you so quiet? You’re normally a talkative even more than Claire and that’s saying something….’ I smiled. His name was Killian, Jang Chung-Hee actually but his English name was Killian.
We became friends three years earlier, he reminded me so much about Lyle only that his brain was faulty, he’s amusingly stupid. He was nice and sweet, a crazy assh-le to top it and very cute. I was already considering my option, if Lyle didn’t improve by the end of the year, I would date Killian.
‘So, how did….why are you so quiet? A quiet Imogene is a bad omen.’
‘I’m fine Lian, just thinking….’
‘About the dead guy?’ I growled warningly. ‘Sorry, I mean about the half dead guy?’ I sighed and waved him off, he was born stupid so I wasn’t that much surprised. ‘Imogene, don’t you think it’s time you maybe move on? That dude is never waking up from that bed.’
‘And that my friend, is why she will continuously beat you up….’ My other friend, Shin, popped. He loved coming unannounced, called it dramatic entry. ‘You need to control your mouth, you talk like a fool… ‘
‘He is a fool,’ I scoffed. ‘Where’s Jerry?’
‘With hye-shin.’ I rolled my eyes.
‘Imogene!!!!! Imogene!!!!!’ I stopped.
‘Am I the only one hearing Claire’s voice?’
‘Nope, I can hear it too.’ Shin said looking around.
‘Over here you nutcase!’ The boys scre-med while I just turned. Claire loved giving people heart attack, says it’s what she lives for.
‘What are you doing in my school?’
‘What do you have a phone for? To leave it so it can flex your bed,’ she scoffed and threw it at me, I caught the phone and rolled my eyes. ‘Lyra was calling, she has bad news about Lyle….’ My heart sank into my stomach as my heart palpitated. She sighed sadly, I sniffed as my eyes welled up with tears.
‘I knew it! I knew that guy was a dead man!’ Lian said victoriously, Shin nudged him.
‘When did it happen?’
‘Yesterday evening.’
‘Oh,’ I sobbed. ‘Is that it?’
‘Don’t cry sis,’ she smirked. ‘You don’t need to cry about your boyfriend.’
‘Why would he just die, after so many years of waiting…..’
‘Imogene, don’t cry in school, you’ll ruin your image….’ Shin tried to caution. I pushed him away and stomped my feet.
‘No!!!! He wasn’t suppose to just die!!!’
‘Who said anything about him dying,’ she smirked, I gave her a confuse look. ‘I said bad news, I didn’t say what the news was, did I?’ I frowned and punched her arm.
‘assh-le!!!’
‘Ah yai! You’ve killed me!’ She exclaimed. ‘My arm,’ she sobbed. She’s too soft. ‘Why did you punch me, I didn’t do anything…..’
‘What did Lyra say!!!!’
‘Don’t yell at me, I’m your older sister,’ she scoffed and flexed her arms. The one thing is that she heals fast and barely cares about anything. ‘The bad news is that California ran out of fries and the other bad news is that your stupid boyfriend is awake, woke up yesterday evening.’
I scre-med and jumped joyfully, not able to contain my joy.
‘In your face Lian!!!!’ I shouted laughingly. ‘Oh my….I need to get to California immediately!!!!’ I ran out laughing and squealing. Lyle’s awake!!!!
# LYLE
Everything looked strange to me, everyone was all grown up including me. The last time I checked, I was a boy but I was sitting on a hospital bed fully grown as my suppose twin fed me. We were identical, too identical.
‘F-ck, this shit is like dating the guy who is also the girl….’ Xeron like I was told he was muttered. One look at him and I knew he was still the wee devil lad who loved tormenting my sister and seeing pretty girls with big ass. Xeris too but I wasn’t surprise about their dating or engagement, I knew.
‘I know right, now when I k-ss the girl, I see the boy… ‘
‘Can you two gidiot be quiet.’ Lyra snapped. They chuckled and smirked. Oh no.
‘Is that a word dear brother?’ Xeris asked with a feign British accent.
‘I do say my good man. That is the most ridiculous word I’ve ever heard but I suppose not as ridiculous as the sayer.’ She rolled her eyes.
‘She is ridiculous but s€×y, eh laddie?’ He switched to pirate accent.
‘Very very, a s€×y sight to behold, one that can get the great c*cks of the immortals ready for war.’ That wasn’t what I expected, I expected them to insult the life out of her but I guess they have changed….a little. Lyra was blushing.
‘She’s a girl worth dying for…..’ They paused and waved it off. ‘Nay! She’s not that beautiful….’
‘Have you seen poodles? All shaved and ugly…’ I was wrong. I chuckled at the look on Lyra’s face. ‘She’s a turd of lard my dear….’
‘Are you mad?’ Xeris asked frowningly. ‘Are you trying to insult my girlfriend? What do you mean by she’s fat?’
‘I’m saying my mind.’ Lyra looked at herself and then me poutingly.
‘Am I fat?’ She mouthed, I nodded positively to tease her. ‘I need to wash my weight…’
‘Take that back, my babe ain’t fat.’
‘It’s either you chew and swallow it or you drink it.’
‘Is that so?’ Xeris sneered and pulled up his sleeves.
‘What are you doing?’ Xeron asked with fright. ‘Are you going to punch me?’
‘Imma gonna shove those words back down your throat….’
‘But I was only joking, Lyra wasn’t I joking?’
‘He was serious,’ she whimpered. ‘I can’t believe I’m fat, boyfriend am I fat?’
‘Don’t listen to this idiot. You’re gorgeous,’ he winked at her, I’d never seen her face more redder than it was. She likes him. ‘Now back to you, at least I have a fat girlfriend…. Er…sorry, I didn’t mean it like that….’
‘You just called me fat!!!!’
‘I was joking, wasn’t I joking Xeron….wrong number, brother in-law….what’s that your stupid name again? Lie, yes, wasn’t I joking?’ I chuckled.
‘He was serious. Xeris once told me you’re the fattest girl he have ever met….okay not the fattest but ugliest.’ Xeron lied.
‘I never said that, I swear….’
‘Shut up,’ she murmured. Dad and the lady that was with Lyra when I woke up waked in with Mom Mixz. ‘Mom, your sons called me a ugly fat ass.’ Mom Mixz glared at them.
‘Lyle, how are you feeling now?’ Dad asked with concern, he still locked like the ho-ny worth dad I know. You’ll probably think he’s my older brother. O finished the food in my mouth and cleared my throat, my gaze lingering on the peach skinned woman hiding behind him. ‘Oh, this is Phoebe, my friend.’
‘Where’s mom? I haven’t seen her since. Is she okay? Did she survive the crash like I did?’ I knew the answer before they said it. Mom died even before the plane hit the ground.
‘Your momma died like a chicken,’ Xeron blunted out. ‘Sorry, mom I’m sorry…’ He begged immediately. I smiled and nodded, I never liked her anyways. Very bossy and pushy, always making everyone do exactly what she wants just like the way she imposed her life on Lyra.
‘Where’s Imogene?’
‘I already called her, she’s on her way.’
‘And Xena and Tan?’
‘Probably locked up somewhere,’ Mom Mixz murmured. ‘Lyra honey, why don’t you leave with Xeris for a while, you’ve been here all night.’
‘I need to make sure he’s…’
‘Xeris take her out for fresh air.’ She left no room for argument and Xeris wasn’t ready to object anyways. None of that mattered, all I wanted to see was Imogene.
# LYRA
Xeris chased Xeron as he scre-med like a girl trying to get away from the boy that was ready to kill him. We were at his house now where no one could stop him from murdering his brother, it was fun to watch.
‘Hey Rapunzel,’ Xerra called. I chuckled. ‘What did Xeron did this time?’ Xeron k-ssed my cheek and that was why he had to die.
‘He k-ssed me.’ She shrugged and squat in front of me.
‘How’s Lyle?’
‘Alive, how’s Sean?’ She blushed, I giggled. ‘You’re both going strong, right?’ She nodded shyly and took off my shoes. ‘What’s wrong?’
‘Big bro’s order.’ She wore red rollerblade and knee pads. ‘Xeris!!!! She’s ready!!!’
‘I’ll kill you later.’ He stomped to me and sat down on the bench too.
‘What are we doing? I don’t know how to skate….’ I panicked.
‘That’s the point, I’m teaching you how to,’ I looked at the titled outside ground, it was smooth enough. ‘You wanted to learn, right?’ I nodded eagerly. ‘Good, Xerra get out of my house and why are you wearing my favorite shirt?’
‘I don’t even know,’ she shrugged. ‘I’m keeping it.’ She stood up and skipped away, she’s getting very happy.
‘That’s what too much sp**m do to crazy people,’ Xeron said with a pitiful shake of his head and arms akimbo. Xerra turned sharply. ‘I’m sorry, my mouth is possessed today, please.’
‘Be careful,’ she hissed. ‘Bye Lyris.’ She said teasingly and ran away gigglingly. Xeris smirked.
‘I like that, it has a nice ring to it or don’t you think babe?’ I chuckled.
‘I prefer d*ckra or s€×ris.’ Xeris’ eyes twitched, Xeron will always be annoying.
‘Xeron,’ I stood up but almost fell, luckily Xeris was there to balance me back on the bench. ‘Thanks Xeris, Xeron what did you do to my friend?’
‘Nothing, why ask?’
‘What is wrong wi…..she decided to date Luke since Luke like her a lot and you’re not ready.’
‘What! Since when! Who said anything like I’m not ready!’
‘You did mock her after sleeping with her….’
‘He’s Xeron, he mist always say something stupid.’ Xeris scoffed.
‘Exactly! I don’t have any sense! It’s my duty to display that!’ He smacked his forehead. ‘Is that why she have been avoiding m…f-ck! I need to fix this.’ He turned and ran off.
‘Finally, some alone time with m…..try not to use people to lie to Xeron. He might be stupid and senseless most of his life but he’s very possessive and selfish. He won’t think twice before eliminating anything that pose as a threat to what he wants and what he believes is his. If you don’t want blood on your hands, don’t ever repeat such words again.’ I stared at him a little bit terrified by his warning.
I gulped and rubbed my sweaty arm nervously. He laughed and nudged me.
‘Kitty, don’t be….yes! Pet name! I’ll call you…hmmmmm….’ He stroke his chin playfully. ‘Lollipop!’
‘Say what?’
‘Lollipop, you’re like my lollipop. Sweet with big round head, very big head.’ I hit his back as he laughed.
Stupid boy.

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

We plead you off your AdBlock on this site, as it kills the only source of it income.