The Boss Lady

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
  • #10927 Reply
    Toriperi
    Keymaster

Scroll down to read the full story

Viewing 2 replies - 15 through 16 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #10942 Reply
    Toriperi
    Keymaster

Episode 15
    (semi_ finale)

#Micheal_POV

yes I love you Micheal… Annabel said and I was so happy, I smiled so wide like never, I can’t believe it.
    tears were all over her face , I brought out my handkerchief and wipe them all off.
    “no , please story crying, now we are supposed to be happy and I promised you that as from now henceforth , I will always be the reason why you will always smile, I will always by your Knight, I will always be by your side for ever.
    ” we will have different babies, and we will name them together… I said and I saw her smiling. am indeed very lucky to have someone like you…she said
    “Am also lucky to have you too, I said as I draw her face closer, we stare at each other eye ball to eye ball and when it look like the lips were gonna meet each other, the door open..
    oh gosh
    I turn back and it was Annabel’s mom , all smiling and with some drop of tears in her eyes, then it became dawn on me that she has been eavesdropping all along.
    ” my son thank you…she said while she hugged me
    “I smile and was just staring at her…
    ” thank you my son, for bringing joy into my daughters life and also making a mother happy .
    All have ever dream of is to see my daughter happy and also find love and today that came to pass…she said then came closer and held our hands together placing them on each other and said
    “you two will forever be happy , joy will never cease from you, your love will never fade, no one will come between you two because you are meant for each…be happy my children… she concluded.
    “thanks mummy iya gidi ni yin ( you are a good mother)…Annabel said.
    Now we have to be fast with everything… my not getting any younger , I need my grand children… Annabel mom said and we all laughed.

🎶😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
    ( 4months later)
    looking at myself in my Igbo attire , getting ready for my traditional wedding , and everyone busy trying to put one thing or the other in place.
    I just can’t imagine it, I fell in love with my boss, it all started with my dad trying to push me to be a responsible man but at the end I found love.
    My mom was so happy when I brought Annabel to the house , we told them we are planning on getting married and that was what made my dad to be more proud of me..the following day , he called me and transfer the whole property to me being his only son, I took over the company and everything has been going on smoothly.
    And today is my traditional wedding …

“” hey man..what are you still doing , people are waiting for you…Maxwell said when he came in..he is my close friend, a brother from another man, he is also best man..he has been involved in everything that has been going on.
    “OK, am ready…let’s go..I said and we both left.
    Finally we are at my soon to be bride house, everywhere was fully decorated, her mom came to attend to us..
    that woman will not kill person, her gele ( head tie) was something else , it was so wide …she look so happy , she and my parents exchange greetings but that was not really my concern , all I want to do is to see my bride, I wish I could just sneak in to her room, I just feel like seeing her but its not possible with my mom monitoring me and Annabel’s mom and her Yoruba friends with their big big head tie and big eyes watching my every move like am gonna run away from the wedding…. I just had yo stay calm and wait for her to come down stairs.

#Annabel_POV
    I was in my room with the make-up artist dressing me up beautifully when my mom came in to inform me that Micheal and his people are here, from that moment I was beginning to feel nervous..
    ” make up very well, she is my daughter and today is her day , she have to look very beautiful sho gbo mi …my mom said to the make up artist
    “maami… I said in Yoruba
    ” yes my daughter, you have look very beautiful ooo, so that all this iya basira that think you will not marry will see , and I even invite them so that they can see it for their self and how handsome your husband, my son_in law , is looking… she said
    “ummmm…OK mummy, I hope everything has been put in place…I asked
    ” of course, ….just get ready we are waiting for you downstairs, don’t keep your husband waiting… my mom said and left.
    “Am done ma…the make up artist said the moment my Mom left . I look at myself in mirror, I don’t need a soothsayer to tell my am looking gorgeous like a bride, everything was just in place…
    I was still staring at the mirror when the door open and Linda came in..
    She is the only friend and sister that I have. I knew she came to get me.
    ” wow, you look so gorgeous , Linda said the moment she saw me and o stood up from the chair.
    “thank you.. I said
    ” So are you ready to see your groom..Linda asked

TBC

so how was it??

#10943 Reply
    Toriperi
    Keymaster

Episode 16

(FINALE)

#micheal_POV

my mouth was wide open , the moment i saw Annabel coming downstairs.
    she was stepping on the stairs carefully, she look so gorgeous, beautiful , elegant , I lack words to describe how beautiful she was .
    I almost forgot myself, I was lost staring at her as she step down slowly accompanied by Linda.
    She was a glowing diamond , a gold , an Angel, she was just so perfect.
    still looking at her when my mom tap me,
    “close your mouth so you won’t pour me spit”.. my mom said and giggled , then I noticed some people’s eyes were on me.
    gosh…I just can’t resist her.
    finally she was down..everyone were screaming especially those Yoruba women who were singing different Yoruba songs…
    ah omo ni yen ( this is my daughter)
    omo to da ( better pikin)
    oju ti a won ota mi ( shame to my enemy)
    a won ara eko da ( where are the people of Lagos)
    awa ara eko de ( we Lagos people are here)…
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    finally we were made to sit on a very big chair decorated beautifully, we were sitting close to each other , so that gave me opportunity to whisper something in her ear
    ” pisss…I tapped her
    she turned and look at me ” umm what… she asked blushing already
    ” you look so gorgeous, I can’t wait to have you in my arms… I said in order to tease her
    “common stop that..she said and push me stylishly..😂💏💑😘

#Annabel_POV

sitting very close to Micheal I was feeling so nervous, I don’t know why but I feel so shy….when he tap me and whisper something into my ear, it made me feel somehow but I love it .
    Truth be told , i can’t wait to be called Mrs Micheal Greg.
    praise the lorddddd…..the mc woman shouted
    ” hallelujah… everyone respond.
    “Now we’ve come to main thing of the day and as we know we are here to join two families together,we are here to join these our beautiful and handsome children who has found love in each other….the mc said
    ” yes oooo….everyone screamed
    “now, the both of you should stand up…the mc said pointing to the two of us..
    I look at Micheal who wink at me and smile…
    can he just stop that.
    we both stood up as instructed by the mc
    Now look at yourself eye ball to eye ball…the mc said
    And we both stare at each other, I was so shy ..
    ” Now its time for you to exchange the rings the mc said
    “Micheal took the ring and inserted into my finger and I also did same.
    everyone starting clapping and that when Micheal father stood up and greeted in Igbo
    ” Igbo kwenu
    “ah
    ” Igbo kwenu
    “ah
    ” kwesonu
    oooo
    “ise ….!!!!!!!!
    my mother’s group also stood up and hail in Yoruba..
    everyone was happy.
    the happiness on my mom’s face was beyond my expression, that I began to cry …now I see the reason she wanted me to get married, not that she hates me but she wants the best for me .
    there is this joy in a mother when they see their daughter getting married .
    my mom has been my pillar and my strength, my leading way into finding Micheal.
    And now I have a new family , the Greg’s family, they are mine now because am part of them now.
    I watched as everyone danced and rejoiced , I also danced but not to forget that I was too shy…
    I can’t really figure out why but I think I discovered everything will change from now .

let’s end here and for my white wedding it took place in five star hotel in Dubai …

yes it all end in joy…I want to say a big thank you to my wonderful writer and author (mercy) who took her to write about my bossy life and love story. And also thanks to everyone who waited anxiously and patiently to read my story till the end.
    thank you all.
    Annabel love you and mercy love you too.

ummmm…. boss Lady later became shy at last… that’s love for you.
    hope you enjoyed it.

THE END!!!!

Viewing 2 replies - 15 through 16 (of 17 total)
Reply To: The Boss Lady

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: