#CHAPTER_2_and_3

Written ✍ #Sadiq_Infinity (Capri Leo)

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

#OMNISCIENT_POV

Darkness embraces the world of the witches.. The atmosphere is filled with chatters and laughs as everyone else is busy doing their thing… The deep dark night is the time when the witches operate and its the time they get really wild.

Unfortunately… Things have been quiet lately due to the absence of the crazy ones that make things interesting for all others… Rose’s best friend Nancy sits together with Rose’s cousins to talk about the good days they’ve had together. Though it’s been years since Rose’s death, They all miss her very much.

Nancy ➑ Oh Rose… Why did she surrender her life for that Riley?? Honestly.. I can’t believe she did that…

Simi ➑ Hmm, I’m even more surprised than all of you.. I still can’t wrap my head around it.

Bimpe ➑ Well.. She did all that for Christen… I admire her for her sacrifice.. That’s the true definition of kindness and love.

Nancy ➑ Kindness?? Are you joking?? We are forces of darkness… We don’t do good things.. Kindness is a taboo… You witches should know your reputation.

Judith ➑ We don’t need a mermaid reminder to tell us what we are and want we do… Besides.. We can’t be evil at the time.

Nancy ➑ Ehn… Tell me.. Where’s the fun in doing good?? Evil rocks… Rose would bell that if she was here…. Ohh.. I could remember the last time we f-cked some campus male students and then ate them afterwards… You should have heard how they were scre-ming.. It was a riot (laughs).

Simi ➑ Hmm, I must say… There was a time, I saw Rose eating one poor lady… The poor soul was alive and hung upside down as Rose fed on her flesh.. It was a wonderful sight…

Bimpe ➑ Yours is nothing… Back in 1925, I heard that Rose ate about 50 British officials, bathing in their blood… My mouth watered after listening to that story…

Judith ➑ Hmm, Easy o.. Don’t get crazy because of bloodlust.

In that moment, their conversation was interrupted by a fire blast that erupted in the council hall… They all stand and watch as the hall is caught up in flame… They all rush there in haste to see what was going on…
Meanwhile, the Supreme witch Orisaye appears at the council hall extinguishing the fire.. Some of the council appeared at the scene shocked by the damage done to the place.

WC1 ➑ Who dares desecrate our meeting place?

WC2 ➑ We have a witness that saw the wh0le thing.. It’s one of the guards.

Orisaye ➑ Bring me this witness…

In less than a minute, the guard is brought before Orisaye who stares down at him.. She levitates him using her magic and then asks him what happened.. The guard shivers for a while before talking.

WG ➑ Sorry your eminence.. I’ve failed in my duties…

Orisaye ➑ Its all right.. We all aren’t perfect.. Tell me who did this?

WG ➑ It was some members of the council.. They attacked me and the other guards and broke into the Sacred vault.

Orisaye ➑ What?? The sacred vault???

WG ➑ Yes your eminence..

After that Orisaye and the rest of the council rush to the vault beneath the hall and saw how it hΓ¦rd been desecrated.. Orisaye walks straight ahead to a box in the center of the vault, she gasps as she sees that it’s content are missing.

Orisaye ➑ Oh Mephistoph!!! Hell has broken loose…

WC 1 ➑ What is it your eminence? What’s in this vault.

Orisaye ➑ The end of life as we know it…. Sound the alarm.. Gather every witch and wizard to this hall… Make sure everyone comes… Doomsday is near.

Meanwhile, here in the human world, Three witch council members instantly appear in an open field in the outskirts of Oyo…
They look around making sure nobody is around before they conjure a big devil’s triangle around them. Their leader then opens a book and drops it in the middle of the circle.

WC4 ➑ Finally, it’s time to free the Diabolic five… It’s time for the witches to gain their full potential.

WC5 ➑ You’re right… Our kind is getting soft.. Especially the Supreme witch..

WC6 ➑She doesn’t deserve to be called that.. She allowed our greatest taboo to be committed under her watch and she did nothing… She’s desecrated our laws.. She needs to be removed.

WC4 ➑ I agree… Can you imagine this insult?.. A human and a witch breeding.. Before you know it.. She’ll allow inter marriage between us and the humans.. But that won’t happen cause when we release these five.. They will restore order and balance.

WC5 ➑ Let’s hurry and free their souls from hell.. We don’t have much time… The EclΒ‘pse is soon upon us.

The Three council members stand at the edge point of each triangle and began to chant spells… As soon as they do that, The book they kept in the middle opened and It’s pages begins to flip and swipe continuously then a bright light appears and the wh0le triangle begins to beam with red light..
Suddenly a big boom goes off and the wh0le ground begins to shake like an earthquake.. A portal of flames πŸ”₯ begins to open little by little in the middle of the triangle… The atmosphere gets windy and hot.. Everything outside the triangle begins to wither and die, Seconds later, the portal expands so big and cries of pain and suffering is heard from in,side the portal.
The three council members struggle to keep the portal for as long ad they can.. The portal they conjured was a secret gateway for damned souls to escape from hell.. As soon as The portal opens wide enough, Loud cries emerge from it and in a blink of an eye, Five figures and a dark phantomic soul jump out from it.. They appearance makes the wh0le area to explode devastatingly as if a nuclear was dropped in the place… The shockwave of the explosion covers as far as 5 kilometers destroying everything within its vicinity including the three Council members..

As soon the dust will clear and everything is quiet, The five beings stand up and look around the area,… One of the yells out in the night laughing out loud.. The others look at him with disgust as he laughs.

Amon ➑ Quiet you fool!!!

Bellona ➑ Why should I?? We’re finally free from out hell prison..

Drystan ➑ We’ve sure made a mess coming here… Look at these bones… I think they’re the ones that freed us.

Legion ➑ I smell humans from afar.

Dagon ➑ Amon… There’s someone coming.

In that moment, a car appears at the scene driving down the road.. As soon as the cars gets near, Amon fires a fire ball at the car, but fire wasn’t strong but it capsized the car veering it off the road.. Shortly after that, The driver crawls out painfully. Amon growls in annoyance and flex his arm.

Bellona ➑ Amon… Looks like your time in hell has made you weak!

Amon ➑ Shut up!!! Why don’t you try get rid of this filthy human… Looks like you need a drink.

Bellona ➑ You just read my mind…

Dagon ➑ There’s no time for this!

Dagon stretches his hand using his telekinetic ability to pull him closer, as soon as he grabs the man’s throat, he drains the poor man’s life force and throws his shrunk up body after he’s done..
Dagon’s body react as after draining the life force, his body gets younger and more agile, he looks at himself and smiles wickedly.

Dagon ➑ It’s been long since I tasted humans… They’re more delicious than ever.

Amon ➑ Agreed.. Let’s all spread out and fill our bellies then we’ll meet at the old place in 3 days.

Legion ➑ Good idea!

Drystan ➑ Hold on…. Look at this book! I recognize it.

Bellona ➑ it’s the book of forbidden spells… That book was used to imprison us.

Dagon ➑ So witches are still alive!?!

Amon ➑ Of course Witches are still alive… I bet the Supreme Sorcerer Menes is still alive …

Drystan ➑ I don’t think so… Everything looks new.. I wonder what is that thing the human crawled out of?

Bellona ➑ Enough… We’ll find out soon enough.. What are we to do about this book? We can’t let your kind get hold of it ever again.

Drystan ➑ Let’s destroy it..

Amon ➑ The book is indestructible,.. Only witches who have the magical level as the Supreme Sorcerer can cast the spells in this book. I say we should hide it somewhere nobody will ever see it..

Dagon ➑ Good idea… Throw it away as far as you can… There’s a thick forest up ahead.

Amon ➑ With pleasure.

With two swings of his arm, Amon throws the book so far that it was impossible for any living being to see it’s trajectory.. After that, the five of them disappear out of sight… As soon as they were gone, Some witches appeared together with the remaining council and the Supreme witch Orisaye.
They look around the surrounding and saw the damage that had been done.. They even saw the shrunken corpse of human and bones of the dead council… Bimpe and Simi who are among the witches gasp as they saw the place.

Bimpe ➑ Oh Lucifer… What happened here?

Simi ➑ Who could have done this?

Orisaye ➑ The Diabolic Five… Rogue supernatural beings used as mercenary to wipe out any human settlement that opposed or spoken badly about our kind. These individuals have sent many human settlements into extinction… They’re the true definition of evil and terror. Together they could take on even me.. Their powers is crazy. The 10th Supreme Sorcerer Menes used them as his mercenary to wipe out any human settlement… But more he used them, the more unstable they became.. So fearing that they were getting out of hand and might even pose a threat to him, He decided to imprison them in hell..
He made a spell that if anyone dared released them, They would be killed from the burning flames of hell and that’s happened to these traitors that released them..

WC2 ➑ So what now?? I bet they’re gone and the book of forbidden spells is nowhere to be found…

Orisaye ➑ Well.. They can’t destroy it..and they would certainly not keep it with them… Find the book and keep an eye out for them.. Whatever you do, do not confront them alone.

WC1 ➑ Do you think we have a chance against them?

Orisaye ➑ For the first time in thousands of years… I really don’t know… We’re facing beings who are over millions of years older than us.. Just do what I say… We don’t have to capture them together… We’ll take them out one by one… May Satan grant us the will to over power them.

#EBINOLUWA🐈

Humans! Hmph… Their existence is really a pity… Their very presence irritates me.. I’ve spent time with them and I’ve seen that their life is full of despair… Every step they take leads to their doom, They’re the very architect of their downfall.
Yet.. What surprises me is that they cling to this worthless idea, called hope.. Despite their failures, they believe everything is going to be alright.
My human father, Riley femi is the one that pisses off the most.. I wonder why mother even got married to him. Ever since I was born, he’s been trying to bring me up in human way… It’s not I’m resenting my human half self but I don’t to be human,.. Everything about them is just about despair, weakness and failure.
I don’t hate my father but the reason why I don’t like him is that fact he’s human and the fact my mother had to give up her powers and immortality to be with him… That’s a high price to pay all in the name of love..
I hate the fact that I have to watch them grow old and die.. Mom’s barely aging but Dad is getting quite old.. If only I knew a spell to remove the seal on my mom and to make my father age slowly..
And speaking of spells, My parents have been watching me to see if I had magic powers.. I do have powers but I refused to let them know about it.. After years of watching, both of them were finally convinced that I was powerless… The reason why I didn’t let them know what because I had unlimited fun with my powers..
I can’t explain or describe the type of my magic but here’s what i do know.. I can mimic any magic ability and make it mine permanently.. Through out my life, I’ve possessed many magic powers by watching other witches… I don’t need to learn them, or chant the spells.. once I see it or hear the spells, I can do it with ease just by making simple gestures with my fingers. All I have to do is visualize the magic I want to use in my mind and then unleash it by moving my fingers.

I sometimes read my grandmother’s books about witches and their type of abilities but there’s none like me.. I wouldn’t call my ability Copy magic, cause Witches who have this ability can only use the magic they copy once but I can use it endlessly.

But despite possessing all this magic abilities.. I don’t use them much.. My mom had taught me that we don’t use magic unnecessarily, we aren’t allowed to use it on humans unless there’s a critical problem. But I don’t wait for any critical moment, I use my magic anytime I want to especially when my parents don’t give me what I want at the time I want it.
There was this time, I went to the store with my mother to shop.. I saw a Chocolate 🍫 that I wanted but she refused to buy it.. So when she wasn’t looking, I used an instant teleportation spell I saw a witch use and used it to get the chocolate.
I also use my magic when I’m in school… There’s nothing I hate more than school… It makes me so angry.. Especially when I have to blend with those noisy kids.. I hate it there.
My mother didn’t want me to go to a human school but my father sweet mouthed her into allowing me to go. Not only where the child annoying, but the teachers as well.. They would stack us with assignments.. There was this time, our class Teacher Mrs. Anne gave us an assignment to go and write 20 countries with their capitals.. It wasn’t hΓ¦rd for me because i esc-rt Dad sometimes to watch football in Uncle Leo’s house, Its amazing the knowledge one could get from watching that boring sport but as for the rest, it was like giving me JAMB to write… We’re primary 2 students, Why would she give us an assignment like that? So I decided to test her out and humiliate her if possible.

Ebinoluwa ➑ Excuse me ma!

Anne ➑ Yes Child..

Ebinoluwa ➑ It’s not fair..

Anne ➑ What’s not fair?

Ebinoluwa ➑ The assignment you gave us.. It’s hΓ¦rd.

Anne ➑ See this girl o.. I’m your teacher and it’s my choice to decide what’s fair or not.

Ebinoluwa ➑ Is that so?.. Then what’s the capital of Netherland?

Anne ➑ Where’s that??

I couldn’t believe it when she asked me that?.. Common Netherland, she doesn’t know but she wants us to go and do this assignment.. She’s sick.

Ebinoluwa ➑ You don’t know the capital? .. Shame on you.. You don’t even deserve to be a teacher. You’re just wasting our time.

Mrs. Anne wasn’t pleased with her answer, she started insulting me calling me a spoilt child, she even went as far to insult my parents.. She had no idea the mistake she had made caused I hated anyone who insulted my parents.
Without any time, I casted a spell on Anne.. There was a wind magic spell, I saw one witch use.. The ability was called the “wind bullet”.. It was powerful to do quite a damage especially on a human, so I flickered my fingers and in an instant a powerful gush of wind emerged into our class breaking all the glass and scattering everything before it hit Anne and sent her flying out of the wind.
I was expelled after Mrs. Anne insisted that I was a witch in disguise… My parents took me another school and another incident happened.. This time around I casted an illusion spell on the entire school showing everyone their worst nightmares.. I was changed to another school and another incident happened, I was so changed again to another school and another incident happened again… I was transferred to 10 different schools and none of them seemed to work out. My mom begin to suspect whether I had powers but there was no evidence to prove it.. She had even taken me to her Aunt Jezebel to check whether I had magic but nothing was found.. Little did they know that I had read from one of grandmother’s books how to completely erase a magic aura from oneself once that is done, it will make the other witches think you’re powerless.
That’s how I’ve managed to fool my parents all this years.. In their minds, they think I’m just an half human witch with no magic but they have no idea how wrong they are. In fact my parents are boring.. All they want is the simple life.. Who wants that??? I want to do something daring and adventurous but my parents won’t allow me.. Both of them knew I could teleport but they wouldn’t allow me to use it, they wanted me to keep my half witch side a secret since I was now living among humans.
I hated following under their rules and wished that I could be free from their grasp.. The only fun I have is when I’m hanging out with my human grandmother, Sara.
Despite my irritation for humans.. She’s the only human that I liked very much.. She was funny and very generous.. She gave me everything I asked for and told me many stories some are quite interesting and some are well boring.. The story she loves telling me is about prophets and their deeds..
There are times where she takes me to church so that I could become a devoted Christian… Lets be real here… I really don’t want to be a religious being.. In fact.. I really don’t understand the wh0le religious stuff… I realized there was more than one religion in the world and Most of them seems to be aiming at one thing which is the worshΒ‘p of one God.
I sometimes sit and think about this. Why are there different religions? Why can’t everyone be serving one religion since their purpose are all the same? And which one is the true religion?..
I feel sad seeing this religious nutcracks devoting themselves so much to their various faith. It’s good that they’re devoted but wouldn’t it be a shame if they found out it wasn’t real?.. I believe in the existence of the Supreme being but I just can’t align myself with any religion.

Speaking of Religion.. My parents share different views about it.. My father is a Christian and as for my mother.. Well, I really don’t know.. She doesn’t go to church and she doesn’t do her devil worshΒ‘p rites like the other witches.
So one night, I was at my mom’s favorite place which was the Iroko tree, staring at the moon with my cat, Rosey.. I named her after my late Aunt, whom I hear was very terrifying.. I would have loved to meet her.. I heard she sacrificed her life to bring my father back to from dead. Despite her reputation for despising humans, I can’t understand why she did that.
As I was saying Rosey and I sat on the tree branch staring at the moon, when I heard a big boom πŸ’₯, it shook the earth and I was curious to know what it was.. Rosey took off in fright, but before I could get here, I saw a dark substance flying in the air.. It wasn’t just flying, it was moving as if it was looking for something then suddenly, it headed straight into the forest, I flew and followed it to see where it would land,.. But it was faster than I was… Suddenly , I saw Rosey on a tree looking around when the dark substance hit her, she fell from the tree straight to the ground struggling as if she was in pain, I stood and watched as she struggled, she cried out loud and then stopped moving, I approached her quietly and touched her body, but she didn’t stir or move.. In that moment, I heard a loud thud behind me, as I looked around I was a black book, It’s title was written in Witches language which was ” Book of forbidden spells”… I took the book and wondered how it got here… I opened it and saw different variety of Top level spells.. As I browsed through the pages.. I heard a voice behind me, as I turned around, I saw my cat Rosey talking.

Rosey ➑ My… What am I doing in a cat’s body? Of all the places to place my soul in I had to place it in a cat?

Ebinoluwa ➑ How can you talk?? Animals can’t talk?… Who are you.. What did you do to Rosey?

Rosey ➑ Rosey?? You dare name a cat after… Sniff, sniff… Strange… Who are you little girl?

Ebinoluwa ➑ I’m nobody… Tell me who you are or I’ll be forced to do something bad.

Rosey ➑ My, my,… You’re quite a fiery one.. Tell me.. Why do I smell Christen on you? Is she your mother?

Ebinoluwa ➑ Christen? How do you know my mother’s name?.. Who are you?

Rosey ➑ Silly girl.. Well.. I’m your mother’s sister… Rose.. I’m your Aunt.

To be CONTINUED

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

We plead you off your AdBlock on this site, as it kills the only source of it income.