Mate for the alpha episode 12 – 13

♥♠♥MATED TO THE TWIN ALPHAS ♥♠♥

‼ Do Not Copy Or Repost My Story ‼
✍….
✍….
R🔞🔞

💙CHAPTER 12💙

“Relax doll” A familiar voice chuckled ” No need to freak out”

I wh¡pped around with an incredulous glare on my face.
Alec stood two feet away,his Patented smirk covered on his face,Ethan was a little further away,sitting against the teacher’s desk.

“What the hell,!!” I gasped my hammering heart was practically audible.

“So ferocious” Alec smirked his chest rumbling with Laughter.
I could feel my face flush and turn red,just as the intense nervousness kicked in.

Alec had dragged me into an empty classroom.

I was alone with Alec and Ethan.
My body reacted accordingly and sent excitement flooding through my veins.while the rational side told me to get the hell out.

I decided to listen to the rational side.I turned for the door ,and grimaced as Alec blocked my path.

“What are you afraid of doll” Alec’s dark eyes smoldered as they looked down on me.
My heart jumped as an audible ‘click’ was heard.
Alec had skillfully locked the door. leaving me to be trapped by the two of them.
“You know what am afraid of” I pinched my l-ips together, wandering if I should run to the door or one of the windows.

Alec, walked forward and I took a few steps back.

I was for forced to stop when my back hit into something hærd. Alec continued approaching me, leaving me to be Squished between the intoxicating twins.

Ethan’s large hands rested on my h¡ps,igniting more foreign feelings within me.

“you can’t possibly think we would hurt you sweetheart” Ethan murmured down in my ear.
“you belong to us ”

Ethan’s rough voice made the small part of me roar to life.a wave desire pulsing through me.

“I belong to no one”I forced the words out of my l-ips.putting the frustration and anger into them.what was supposed to sound firm and hostile.
felt weak and flimsy.

“Then why aren’t you putting up a fight” Alec Murmured as he leaned.down his face inches away from me..His rough hand lifted my chin turning my head to face his own.

Alec’s smirk had deepened and I realized he had said something to me.I had been holding BMT breathe this entire time.my eyes locked on Alec’s plush l-ips.

“you said you weren’t having fun” Ethan murmured in my ear , making me shudder as my eyes were pulled back to Alec’s

“We need a chance to change that doll”Alec Smirked and I s-cked in a sharp breathe as his rough thumb brushed across my lower lip.

A ragged rasp left my l-ips as Alec lifted me from the ground, setting me down on the teacher’s desk.

“Alec don’t …” I exhaled sharply noting how he parted my legs with ease and stepped in between them.

“Begging will only make us enjoy more” Alec murmured his nose trailing down my neck.

My body went rigid as he inhaled along my skin.confusion,fear,desire and lust.All were swarming in my head like an angry bee’s nest.

“Both of you” I s-cked in another sharp breathe.
Alec’s fingers grazed the in,sides of my th-gh,sending pangs of desire rushing up my legs.

A weird $ens-tion formed in between my legs.a type of pleasure I had never felt before.throbbed against my core.following a swift wetness that pressed against my panties.

“Those perfect l-ips say stop, but your body is saying something else entirely.”Ethan murmured roughly in my eear,turned my head,so my face was inches from his own.

Ethan’s hot breath fanned across my face, smelling strongly of mint and something sweet.

I had little time to collect my thoughts as plush l-ips fell on my own. Ethan’s hand rested behind my head, holding my l-ips against his.

For just a moment, I was completely dazzled. Ethan’s l-ips were soft and firm, melting with my own in a way that showed ferocity and experience.

It was as if Ethan was pouring his heart out, making his desires and thoughts known against my l-ips. His mouth moved feverishly against my own, moving in their own written language I could not decipher.

Once the initial shock of losing my first k-ss wore off, I struggled against his grip.
My body pushed closer to Ethan while my mind protested the very thought of him touching me.

I was too aware of Alec’s wandering hands.his fingers tickled up my inner th-gh slowly , causing my core to clench painfully. A clouded smirk formed on Alec’s l-ips.he brushed the hair from my shoulder before placing his l-ips on my cool skin.

While Ethan’s l-ips worked against my own l-ips.Alec nibbled and s-cked on the sensitive flesh on my neck.

“St….”I began to mumble against Ethan’s l-ips only to have Alec nip my neck painfully. The words were caught in my throat at the sudden pang of pleasure.

I had never been touched like this before and my body was marvelling in the attention.

“Open your mouth sweetheart” Ethan murmured against my l-ips.his fingers tangling in my hair. I shook my head .
claiming my l-ips together.

I had to find resolve or some shred of control to hung onto . the Twins knew they had an effect on me.and knew saying ‘no’ was next to impossible.

Ethan’s words were right my l-ips could say what they wanted but my body said the truth.my legs parted on their own accord welcoming Alec’s wandering fingers.
. ..

♥♠♥MATED TO THE TWIN ALPHAS ♥♠♥.

‼Do Not Copy Or Repost My Story ‼
✍….
✍…..
R 🔞🔞.
not edited ignore grammatical errors
💙CHAPTER 13 💙

My legs parted on their own welcoming Alec’s wandering fingers.Ethan tugged on my hair still trying to part my l-ips.Another swift bite to the soft flesh on my neck and I nearly opened my l-ips to let out a muffled whimper.Alec’s fingers trailed higher grazing at the front of my panties.His touch was brief and gentle but it did the trick.

My l-ips parted in a gasp and Ethan slid his tongue into my mouth.Sharp peppermint coupled with something sweet .Ethan’s tongue tasted incredible as it fought against my own.I could taste experience in his tongue as he flicked it against mine.

My licks and strokes were tentative and shy while his were sharp and possessive.My will power was shriveling, and crumbling into nothing under the touches from the twins.

My body reacted to their touch and the logical side of me bowed in response.Alec’s fingers were rougher this time grazing at my covered cl+t.The touch sent a pulse of pleasure coursing through me and I whimpered against Ethan’s l-ips.

Alec pushed my panties to the side and the cool breeze washed over my exposed p-ssy.I jumped at the rush of cool air and a whimper left my l-ips.

“Sssh,you’ll enjoy this sweetheart” Ethan murmured his voice raw and husky.His voice alone encouraged the wetness that seeped from my l-ips.

I had never felt arousal quite like this. While I was still a v-rg-n,I had pleasured myself in the past and while it felt good is nothing compared to this.

Alec’s fingers ran the length of my parted l¡psfeeling the moisture they had stirred.

“so w-t for us little doll ” Alec Murmured roughly against my neck.”free her l-ips I want to hear her”
Ethan gave my lower lip a final nibble as his own l-ips trailed down the opposite side of my neck.

My breathe was coming out in heavy pants.The sensitive s₱0t between my legs was pulsing
Alec’s finger parted my soaked l-ips and pressed gently against my entrance,sliding in skillfully.

A breathe less whimper left my l-ips as I experienced a new $ens-tion.Alec pumped in and out of me making my p-ssy clench and grip onto his finger.His finger felt quite large within me and I couldn’t help it when the thought of their cock’s name came into mind.What would it feel to have to have him fully in,side of me?.

“Do you like your p-ssy being played with Sweetheart” Ethan murmured against my neck ,nibbling along my jaw.

Alec’s thumb brushed against my swollen cl+t,sending a wave of pleasure through me.The onslaught of pleasure was so strong.My head fell back as a mo-n left my parted l-ips.

“Answer my brother doll” Alec murmured lustfullyas he used his other hand to grip my chin.Alec forced my eyes back on his own and a hursh blush creeped up my face.it was bad enough they went against my wishes and tormented me,now they wanted to watch.

“yes” the word fell from my l-ips before I could stop it.
A low growl left Ethan’s l-ips “So f-cking sweet “His tongue flicked out and ran the length of my neck.My senses were being overwhelmed and my body was basking in it.All I could feel were Alec and Ethan’s touches.

All I could hear were my breathless mo-ns and husky whispers from the twins.I had completely forgotten our sorrounding.,The school classroom left my mind without a second thought.
All I could focus on was the inescapable pleasure I was being put through.

“I want to watch you cum all over my finger doll” Alec murmured,his rough voice making me part my legs even more.” let me that pretty little face ”

Alec’s pace turned rougher,sliding in and out of me with doubled intensity.My breathless whimpers turned into full blown mo-ns.as his thumb rubbed hungrily at my cl+t.

A familiar pressure was building within my p-ssy,growing at a rapid rate,Alec’s touch.
I couldn’t stop myself and my h¡ps began to buck ,grinding my p-ssy at Alec’s hand.

“Thats it doll,” Alec murmured ,his dark eyes plastered to my face.” Just like that”.

“cum for us sweetheart”Ethan murmured against my neck,s-cking and biting on the sensitive skin.The bubble within me began to burst shredding at the steams under the twin’s touches.A loud cry left my l-ips a sound I had never made before,and I began to cum undone on Alec’s fingers.

I could no longer hear the quiet comments the twins made ,fully caught in my own bliss.My toes curled in my shoes,And my entire body stiffened as I was wracked with the most intense orgasm I had ever felt.

“f-ck doll ” Alec Growled under his breathe,his fingers moving in a steady rhythm.
“look at her” Ethan murmured.” She’s so f-cking perfect”.
My p-ssy throbbed against Alec’s fingers as the pleasure died down,he slid out of me and licked the juices that soaked his fingers.

“such a sweet little thing, brother have a taste”Alec said giving Ethan his hand to lick.
‘This twins are really something else’ I said inwardly bowing my head to hide my redenned cheeks.

After I came back to reality I looked up to see Ethan Smirking.
.”Have fun now sweetheart?”

“Until next time doll”Alec’s smirk matched his twin’s.

The two walkedout and left me in the empty classroom as I began to drown in my own thoughts

The twins touched me and I enjoyed it.
what’s wrong with me.
it wasn’t normal to be shared by two guys but the inner part of me wanted both.
I wanted to be shared with the twins.

They were overwhelming,,demanding,possessive and somehow dangerous.
They touched you against your will Anatalia.

The logical side of me s¢ræmed this over and over.
But why did I enjoy it this much !!!!

★★★★

The final bell pulled me from my hectic thoughts. I pulled myself from the empty teachers desk and wobbled over to the door.

My legs felt shaky, and the sensitive s₱0t between my legs was slightly sore.
It was a short walk to Mandy’s locker and much to my surprise she was already there.

Mandy’s first words had me nearly falling over.
“Woah, what the hell happened to your neck?” Mandy gaped, her eyes locked on something I couldn’t see.

“W-What?” I gasped and Mandy stepped aside, gesturing to the mirror hanging on her locker door.
I stood on my tiptoes and peered into the mirror, choking on my own breath at the dark bruise-like s₱0ts that ran down my neck.

The f-cking twins had left hickeys all over me. There was no way I’d be able to hide this from Lydia or the people at work. I never had hickeys before, but I knew they didn’t go away in 24 hours.

Mandy pursed her l-ips and eyed me knowingly, “The twins?”
all I could do was nod my head.

.T.B.C.

like comment,and share 💛💛💛

love you fans 💜💜💜

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

We plead you off your AdBlock on this site, as it kills the only source of it income.