Distance But Destined

Distance but destined episode 4_5

🌸🌸#DISTANCE_BUT_DESTINED👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏼
💧Episode 4🩸
by Tiana
“anyway thanks for the ride,” mom smiled.
“Maja, you’re back,” she said when she saw me, i smiled then walked up to them.
“hi Maja,” Lewis said to her taking her by surprise.
“good day sir,” she replied then walked to her room.
“so are you that busy tomorrow? Lewis asked Claire while she nodded.
“yea, tomorrow is Maja’s birthday and i need to take her out,” she replied.
“oh! thanks for reminding me. If you will permit me i will throw a grand birthday party for her,” he said while Claire was surprise to hear him say that.
“what! that’s not necessary, you’ve done enough already. Am not planing anything special just that i and my dad will take her to her favorite place,” she said while he nodded.
“so when are you free, i just want us to talk because i have something very important to tell you. Please Claire i seriously need to tell you this,”
“huh.. you can say that now,” she said nervously wondering what he have to tell her, is he gonna fired her? but he’s been too nice to her these days and he can’t possibly fire her. Lots of thought kept running through her mind.
“not now, whenever you’re free just call me and i will come and pick you up myself,”
“that’s sound like a date! she said.
“maybe, you can call it whatever you want to,” he smiled while she sighed.
“i have to go now,” he said walking towards the door.
“thanks,” she muttered.
…Claire watched until he’s car was fully out of sight, she sat down so confuse and lots kept running through her mind.
“are you now friends with him? Maja asked, she walked close to her mother and tapped her.
“huh?
“yes mom, why is he been so friendly with us, i thought he was one grumpy and very rude man who never like me just because am a friend to his son and because you’re his worker,”
“he’s my boss Maja and today being my first day at work he insisted to bring me home, i guess he’s just being friendly because he realize his mistakes,” Claire said while her father, Joe walked in.
“so do you trust him? Joe asked.
“he’s just my boss dad, and i don’t trust him one bit and just trying to act nice too, it couldn’t be nice of me i act rudely all because he want to be friends with me,” she said.
“but he have to know his limits and you also have to know your limits, you shouldn’t let this man deceive you,”
“i know dad, and am always careful around i just hope he’s intentions are good,”
“i hope so too, he’s Alvary’s dad and i don’t want to say bad things about him but the truth is that i don’t like him either,” Maja said.
“it okay, i understand you guys,” Claire breathe out.
The next morning…💫
“happy birthday my little princess,” Claire smiled as she playfully pinched Maja’s nose.
“mom,” Maja smiled, she open her eyes fully and stare at her mom.
“you just wake me up from my sleep!
“yea and that’s because today is your birthday,” she giggle while Maja smiled.
“am so happy and i think today will gonna be the best,”
“not only the best but the sweetest day of your life,” Claire concluded with a smiled.
“breakfast is ready, your dad is already waiting for us at the sitting room,”
“okay mom, i will just brush my teeth,” Maja said as she hurried to the bathroom.
.▪▪
“Noddles and egg sauce, my favorite,” Maja clasped her fingers together and smiled. She was already on the dinning table with her mom and grandpa.
“thank you mom, you’re just the best,” she smiled….
▪▪Later in the day… Claire and Joe took Maja to her favorite park…
“and i have one more surprise for you,” Claire said happily as she held her hand and they walked to a more nice place. Maja stare at a table which has three sit. She walked closer and notice the table was filled with different varieties of dish.
“i reserved this for you,” she smiled.
“thank you mom,” Maja smiled as she took her seat while her mom sat beside her and also her grandfather.
“you’ve all made my day grandpa,” she smiled
“you deserves more than this Maja, so enjoy your day and eat as much as you can,” Joe said.
“i love you all, let eat!” she yelled happily.
It was just the three of them and they looked so happy but then Claire felt so sad seeing Maja that way even thou she looked so happy she still deserves to know her father and also her sister. She haven’t know she even have a twin sister and she’s not ready to tell Maja about it. She felt so sad, this wasn’t the kind of family she wished for, all she ever wished for was to have a loving husband someone who will cherish and love her so much and for her family to be complete but now Sebastian is left out and also Janelle even thou it was all Sebastian fault because he left her, he chased her out of his life, she did nothing but to love him but he broke her completely and she even regretted why she have to dumped Janelle at his door step, she wished she could just get back her daughter from him and then her family can be complete again, she missed Janelle and hope she will one day see her daughter.
“you seem so lost mom and you’re not eating anything? Maja asked as she dropped her fork staring at her mother who was looking all sad.
“today is my birthday and you supposed to be happy!
“yea and am happy Maja,” Claire smiled then held her hand.
“i know i don’t have much to give you but i hope you’re happy with this, i just want to give you the best i can Maja, please be content with whatever i give you,” she said while Maja smiled.
“i know mom and am not complaining, you and grandpa are just the best and i guess am the most luckiest people having you as my family. You don’t have to feel bad because you’ve done enough to me already,” Maja said blinking back the tears forming in her eyes.
“wow, my daughter think so matured now, am just so lucky to have you,” Claire smiled.
“enough of mother and daughter moment, it time to enjoy,” Joe said while Maja laughed.
“yes grandpa is right, let catch some fun,” Maja yelled happily…
@Manila💥
“happy birthday once again Princess,” Sebastian smiled.
“thanks dad,” Janelle smiled she was gorgeously dressed in a pink ball gown that looks perfectly good on her. The party was a very grand one and lots of guest attended, Sebastian friends, business associate and also Janelle’s friend from school. It has always been like this ever since Claire dumped her at his door step, he never missed to celebrate any of birthdays, it a good thing Claire indicate Janelle birth date to him in the letter she left for him.
Sebastian was so happy to see his daughter add another year today, she’s already fourteen and with time she will soon be of age to helped him out in the company. Janelle has been his source of joy and he wonder if Claire hasn’t bring her to him then he will end up being a sad man. He still miss Nessa and Kenny and wonder why life has to take them away from him but he misses Claire so much and wonder where she might be, he realize his mistakes ever since he lost his wife and son at a s₱0t maybe that’s his punishment for pushing poor Claire away at the same time with his unborn, he wished he could get to see Claire and plead for her forgiveness, he just want to set things right with her because ever since Nessa died he hasn’t been in a serious relationsh¡p and all the relationsh¡p seems to crumbled, He broke up with Liza then Natie. Maybe these things weren’t for him and if only he could find Claire and ask for her forgiveness then he might able to find that peace of mind and maybe a good wife again.
“could Claire be still alive, what about her father? he thought sadly as he stare at Janelle who was happily talking to her friends.
💔Janelle smiled as she keep talking to Sally and Jones, she sighted Eric talking to Ruby making her smile fade away. She’s the school queen and everyone likes her, everyone wants to be her friend but she only choose Eric among all the boys to be her friend but she kind like him and now here is he, talking to another girl.
“is it Eric? Sally asked while Janelle rolled her eyes.
“seems she’s getting more attention from Eric more than you,” Sally smirk.
“you know how Ruby can be atimes,” Janelle frown.
“and seems you like Eric? Jones asked.
“whatever, anyway enjoy the party,” she said with a faux smile then turn to leave but bumped into Eric who was coming from behind.
“hey! she yelled angrily.
“oh, sorry. Actually i was coming to say hi but Ruby couldn’t stop blabbing nonsense to me,” he said .
” and you stood like a fool listening to her,” Janelle scoffed.
“am sorry, so happy birthday,” he smiled trying to change the topic.
“hold that to your ugly face,” she said mockingly then hurriedly walked away…
💦It 5pm already and Maja just return home with her family, she was so happy because it quite some time she hang out with her family like this.
“today was just the best, thank you for everything mom and grandpa,” Maja smiled.
“and thank you too,” Joe smiled.
“just go and freshen up,” Claire said while Maja nodded, she walked to her small room and smiled but her smile faded away when she remember Alvary, he couldn’t even come and she have no phone to call and know what happen. He wished Alvary was part of her day but it seems he won’t showed up. She quickly took her shower and dressed in something simple, she wore a pink bum short and a singlet then packed her hair in a ponytail, she walked to the sitting room and saw her mom and grandpa talking, they looked so serious but they quickly stopped when the saw her.
“is.. is there anything wrong? she asked curiously.
“oh.. nothing at all, we are just discussing something,” Claire smiled then stood up.
“i will just go and freshen up too,” she smiled.
“Happy birthday Maja,” a familiar voice when their door went open and Maja was surprise to see Alvary..
“Al.. vary..? she called, he smiled then walked in.
“good day aunt,” he greeted her mom then her grandpa.
“Alvary,” Claire called looking surprise as well.
“am just here to say happy birthday to Maja,” he said.
“oh, well here she is,” Claire replied then walked to her room.
“i thought you’ll not gonna come? Joe said.
“of course not grandpa, how can i forget my friend birthday,” he smile staring at Maja.
“i want to show you something,” Alvary said then held her hand and dragged her out with him.
“why are you coming now? she asked.
“because i know you’re going out with your family, what a perfect timing,”
“huh! how did you know that?
“my dad told me. Anyway happy birthday sweet friend,” he said making her to blush already.
“thanks sweet friend,” she smiled then pinch his nose playfully.
“am so happy to have a friend like you,” she laughed. He held her hand as he led her to where he’s car was parked, he ordered his driver to bring out the bouquet of flowers and also a cake.
“wow!
“where did you get all that! Maja yelled in surprise.
“am seventeen Maja and i guess you’ve forget who my father is,” he said while Maja smiled. He picked up the picnic mat and rolled it on the green grass over there. He kept the flowers beside them then gently collect the cake and kept in on the mat.
“sit down here,” he said to Maja while she smile then sat down beside him on the mat, he lit the candle.
“it our small celebration Maja, now make a wish, just one wish and blow the candle,” he said while Maja was lost staring at him, how did Alvary know all these, he’s so sweet to her and she couldn’t understand this feeling, she knew she was too young for this but this feeling was something different, only Alvary can make her feel this way.
“make a wish…” he said pulling her ear.
“ouch! that hurts you know,” Maja scolded.
“you seems lost staring at me, probably because am so handsome but am jealous,” he said.
“jealous! of what and who? she asked with a puzzled face.
“am jealous because you’re more beautiful than me and only your smile can melt my heart,” he teased while she laughed.
“you know how to sweet talk Alvary,”
“yea, i got that from my mom,” he said sadly while Maja notice the sadness in his voice.
“you miss her, don’t you? she asked while he nodded, she pulled him into a hugged.
“it gonna be okay,” she cooed, they spent a while hugging each other but Maja pinch him, then tickle him making him laughed so hærd.
“this the only way i can change your mood,” she laughed.
“now make a wish and blow the candle,”
“okay.. okay,…” she smiled then close her eyes, Alvary was lost staring at her, at her beautiful face, even thou her eyes were closed it still look pretty, her nose was perfect and her l-ips was the most tempting thing, she has a small pink l-ips and one could tell it was very a soft one. Alvary was tempted to k-ss her as he drew his head closer but Maja quickly open her eyes and caught him.
“huh! you jerk what are you trying to do,”
“oh, nothing! he replied shyly. Maja just nodded and was about to blow the candle but he stopped her.
“what! i have already make my wish,” she seethe
“but i didn’t heard that..
“i said it in my mind,”
“but am suppose to know it, am your friend and you have to say it out to me,” he said while she sighed.
“okay.. my one wish is to always be with you Alvary, i don’t want this friendsh¡p of ours to fade away, i don’t want to ever break this friendsh¡p because it means a lot to me,” she smiled while he held her hand and squeezed it gently.
“wishes do come true and so be it, i also don’t want to lose you,” he said..
“huh.. okay.. okay, thank you i don’t want to get too emotional now, let cut the cake,” she sighed.
“okay,” he replied.
They cut the little part of the cake and Maja was so excited when she ate it, it tasted so sweet perhaps the best cake she have ever tasted.
“thank you for this,” she smiled.
“i have something for you,” he said then stood up and went to his car, Maja also stood up in surprise wondering what he have to give her again.
“a necklace! she said in a whisper when she saw it in his hands.
“it a locket,” he smiled then open the small ornamental case and Maja was surprise to see her picture on the other side while he’s own on the left side. It look so beautiful.
“Al.. vary, i can’t accept this,” she quickly said.
“it’s for our friendsh¡p Maja, so you can always remember me,” He said then walked behind her as he put the locket on her neck.
“it looks so beautiful on you,” he smiled.
“thank you,” she smile then hugged him tightly, this her best moment ever and she couldn’t describe how she feels- Alvary is one special person to her. She slowly disengaged from the hug but they kept staring at each other, she was completely lost staring at him, Alvary moved his head more closer as he held Maja then k-ssed her which took her by surprise… she wanted more of it but she resisted herself and pushed him. She can’t believe she had her first k-ss with Alvary at this age, she’s just fourteen and he’s seventeen.
“we are not suppose to do this Alvary,” she said looking around to make sure no one was seeing them, if her mom get to see this she will be so mad at her.
“there’s nothing wrong…
“of course there’s something wrong Alvary.. i mean we are just too young for this and we are not even suppose to feel this way towards each other, we are just friends and nothing more to it,” she said then turn her back on him.
“is that what you see me as, just a friend? he asked
“yes Alvary, whatever you feel or think is just infatuation as mom always told me. We are just best friends and i will be glad if we keep it that way,” she said while he frowned.
“yes i know that but you’re more than just a friend to me, i know we are too young as you said Maja but i think i.. i think i love you,” he said while Maja was surprise to hear that, everywhere was so quiet and she stood speechless. Alvary went and stood in front of her.
“i love you Maja and am willing to wait for you.. until we both grow up as you want, i know you feel the same way for me but we should just be patience enough to wait for each other,” he said while Maja shook her head.
“it not even right to feel this way towards you Al..vary, we are just friends,” she said angrily, her heart was beating so fast as she told him that. They can’t be in love, it just infatuation, just he way her mom always said, they are just too young to fell in love and it wrong, so wrong,” she thought.
“is that what you want, to be just friends with you? Alvary said pissed off while Maja kept quiet.
“it okay Maja,” he said as he walked back to the car and ask his driver to drive. Maja stood in tears as she watched the car zoomed off, she stared at the mat then the flowers and the cake and lastly the locket around her neck- could she be in love with Alvary? she asked herself.. it just so wrong to fell in love at this age.. at least not now,” she thought trying to hold back more tears from her eyes…
tbc
like, comment and share…
…what did you think abt them..?
🌸🌸#DISTANCE_BUT_DESTINED👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏼
💧Episode 5🩸
by Tiana
Maja quickly picked up the cake and the flower then walked back to the house, she wanted to throw it anyway but that’s way to stupid of her, she knew Alvary was only angry for now and by tomorrow they’ll try to set things right between them, after all he’s her best friend and she knows how to win him back again.
“what! Joe said in surprise when he saw the cake she was holding.
“huh.. Alvary gave me this,” she said.
“i mean this too much,” he said.
“yes grandpa, that’s what i told him too but he wouldn’t listen,” she shrugged and was about going to her room when her mom walked in.
“all these are from Alvary? Claire asked, staring at her, she was surprise to the shining necklace on her neck.
“and this too? she asked pointing at the locket on her neck.
“yes mom,” Maja answered slowly.
“i mean how can this boy give you all these,”
“maybe it Lewis that ask him to do so, am not just comfortable with all these,” Joe said.
“i know grandpa but Alvary is my friend, we’ve been friends for years so there’s nothing to feel uncomfortable about,” Maja defended.
“i know Maja but it not just right, and why will you even the accept this from him. I told you this before Alvary is just a friend and i hope you two are not in any form of relationsh¡p? Claire asked while Maja’s heart was beating so faster, this what she wanted to avoid.
“mom! Alvary is just a friend! Maja sighed then briskly walked to her room, she closed the door and dropped the cake on the table and also the flowers the smell so nice.
“i guess i will just share this my friends tomorrow at home,” she thought staring at the cake.
“don’t you think are guys are getting way to close with the Dela cruz? Joe asked Claire who was confused already.
“first it Maja and now you,” he said.
“i know dad and he also told me he have something important to tell me so we are going out tomorrow,” she said.
“why?
“i know what am doing, am just curious i need to know what he have in mind and that’s what am gonna do! to find out that tomorrow, you don’t have to worry dad,” she sighed.
▪▪▪ Alvary return home that evening so angry, so angry with himself and what Maja told him but of course he can’t possible stay angry with her for long. But why will she only want them to be friends? he wondered, He remembered about their k-ss and a smile curve on his l-ips, he don’t even know what push him into doing that but it felt so great and sweet. He knew deep within him how he felt for Maja and he’s ready to wait until the day she’s ready to date him perhaps they can just be sweet friends for now.
“so why are you smiling like a dog who saw a bone? Jordan asked as she hit him on his shoulder.
“huh… when did you even come to my room?
“just now and you were busy smiling, let me guess you visited Maja today because today is her goddamn birthday,”
“so what did you want? he asked.
“mom want to talk to us,” she said, immediately a call came into her phone and she quickly answered, it was a video all and Alvary smiled when he saw his mom, it such a very long time ever since they both saw her.
“mom! they both said happily.
“oh, look at my kids now. You’ve grown so beautiful,” their mother smiled.
“yes mom we missed you so much,” Alvary said.
“i miss you too but the problem is that your son is already in love, he has a girlfriend already,” Jordan blab.
“oh.. Jordan can be so stupid atimes,” Alvary shook his head.
“don’t her mind mom, it not what she thinks,”
“you both should just be careful okay, i wish i will come and see you but work here is very tight and what about your dad? she asked sadly.
“dad is fine mom, don’t worry during the holiday am going to your place whether dad likes it or not,” Alvary said.
“me too mom,” Jordan pout…
They two kid talked for a long time with their mom it been six years ever since they both saw her because when their father divorce her she went back to Mexico and ever since then she never came because Lewis always threaten her, only him know her secret and that’s why he never gave her the access to see the children, she only call them on phone to know how they’re doing but promised never to tell Alvary about anything this was her agreement with Lewis before the divorce.
✨After work Lewis keep insisting to talk to Claire and she have no option but to allow him do so.
They drove to quiet but beautiful restaurant with less people around, that remind Claire about her first date with Sebastian, he only deceived her because he has a fiancee already the only time he told her that was then she was pregnant, after all he ever wanted was her body, she felt so much hatred for him and wished she never gave Janelle to him, if only she can changed the sand of time she will get back Janelle by all means and manage to take care of her.
“have a seat,” Lewis said while Claire sat down opposite to him and was surprise to see the meal set on the table, with flowers well decorated and she wondered if he planned this all along ed.
“you like it? he asked while she nodded.
“don’t tell me you have to go through the stress of doing this?
“i paid them to do this,” he smiled then picked a bottle of wine and poured the drink in two different glass cup. Claire glance at her wrist watch, it getting dark already and she’s not even comfortable with this so-called date with her boss.
“you’re not a kid Claire, by the way you glance at your wrist watch i bet you’re not even uncomfortable please feel free with me i don’t bite,” he said while she fake a smile and nodded.
“so what did you want to tell me? she asked.
“maybe i can tell you that when we finish eating,” he said while she sighed getting so frustrated already why can’t he just spilled everything to her.
They eat in silence but Claire didn’t eat that much.
“thanks for all these,” she said.
“it nothing Claire, after all you deserves it. I just want to know you more, i want to know you better and i hope you’ll give me the chance to know you dear,” he said while Claire nodded wondering where he’s heading to with that.
“most especially to know if you have any man in your life and what about Maja’s father, you’ve never talked about him? Lewis asked while she sighed.
“yes and that’s because i don’t want to talk about him,”
“oh! i guess you two might have some bad memories together but believe me Claire my intentions for you are pure because i love you,” he said, Claire was speechless.
“oh! thanks but am not interested,” Claire then stood up, her instinct were right after all this might be what he wanted to say.
“please Claire,” he said, his voice was cold and dark to her, it doesn’t even sound rom-ntic to her ears, it even irritate her the more, that’s what Sebastian told her and it was all lies, lies and she vow never to be a victim of it again that’s why she’s still a single mother until now.
“you can’t just walked out on me,” he said while Claire stopped then turn to him.
“that the point Sir Lewis, you’re my boss and we are just two different people from two different world, you have a wife already and also two kids,” she said slowly.
“we are divorced already and that’s even a very long time ago, you also have a daughter but i still choose to love you,” he said.
“but you never like Maja, i don’t understand this! why are you even so close to us now? why now? Claire asked angrily.
“because i realize my mistakes and am sorry, i mean every word i said Claire, i love you and am willing to get married to you by all means just to prove my love for you,” he said making Claire get more angry with his words, it sound all lies to her ears.
“am sorry but i don’t think i feel the same way for you,” Claire said as she turn to leave but Lewis grabbed her wrist.
“i will make your life so good if only you choose me but if you don’t i can still make it miserable,” he said in a low tone, Claire landed a heavy slap on his cheeks, drawing more attentions on them.
“did she just slapped Lewis Dela Cruz,*
“*oh my God*
*she just played with the fire* few people around keep whispering that.
“stay away from me and my family and i will never marry you. I know am fired already and i accept that but i regret working you for all these years,” she said then picked her bag as she walked out immediately. Lewis stood gobsmacked, the slap really hurts and his cheeks was itching already. Claire just embarrassed him, his worker, how can a lowlife just slapped him all because he reveal his true feelings to her,” he thought bitterly and quickly left the restaurant in anger.
▪▪Claire arrived home, so sad about everything. She can’t believe she just lose her job within a blink of an eye, even thou he didn’t tell her he fired her she knew that’s what will come next, maybe she shouldn’t have slapped him but how he dare he tell her he can make her life miserable if she didn’t marry him, it doesn’t even sound right at all, she told her dad what really happen.
“i told you Claire, he have something up his sleeves, i guess you have to stay away from him and maybe apologies for slapping him in order to make peace,” her dad said while she nodded, she felt so scared now, all she wanted was her family to be saved.
▪▪Maja was in her room, today was such a great day for her because she shared the cake given to her by Alvary to her wh0le classmates and it was so much fun, she heard her mom’s voice down outside and quickly rushed to the sitting room to her.
“Welcome mom,” she smiled then hugged her.
“thanks Maja,” Claire replied sadly.
“and you look so sad,” Maja said.
“am just tired Maja, i have to go and rest,” she said then k-ssed her forehead before heading to her room.
“mom is not only tired but also troubled, what’s wrong with her grandpa? Maja asked.
“she’s just tired, you should just set her food ready and stop asking questions okay,” he said
“okay grandpa,” she nodded then walked to the kitchen.
@Lewis Dela cruz Mansion..💫
Lewis arrived back home that evening so angry, he vowed to make Claire pay for what she did to him, no one mess up with him like this. He called Alvary immediately.
“you’re going to Mexico on Thursday, to your mom,” Lewis yelled at him.
“but dad.. i mean today is Tuesday.. that’s too soon,” Alvary said surprise, that’s what he wanted to, he want to see his mom again but what about Maja, that’s the first thing he thought of.
“but why? he asked.
“don’t ask me stupid questions Alvary, that’s final, am gonna book your flight tomorrow,” he said.
“Alvary is leaving? Jordan asked as she walked in looking so sad.
“yes, he’s going to Mexico,” Lewis said.
“to mom, am also going with him,” Jordan said.
“not yet Jordan, you’ll stay here with me for now,” Lewis said then walked upstairs to his room.
“i guess he’s drunk,” Alvary said surprise by the sudden plan.
“aren’t you happy you’ll gonna see mom and even get the chance to stay with her,” Jordan said.
“of course i am but this really took me by surprise i don’t want to leave you behind Jordan i want to grow up with my sister beside me and i also don’t want to leave…” he paused not wanting to say anything.
“you don’t want to leave Maja too? Jordan asked while he nodded.
“i told you, you can’t continue being with her. Maybe dad is right we have been so far away from mom for good six years and it time we both should get to know her. You have to go Alvary to see our mom,” Jordan said while he nodded.
“I know that…,” he said sadly then walked to his room.
Alvary is leaving…😥
Tbc

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

We plead you off your AdBlock on this site, as it kills the only source of it income.